Friday, August 26, 2011

I've grown up


Hey my usual awesome readers ! For all of you to know, it is now 2:09AM . I'm still not sleeping yet . Busy Facebook-ing , youtube-ing , tumblr-ing, blogging and twitter-ing .

image

Hahahaha . So many maaaaaaaaa ? I'm boringgg . What should i do . I can't sleep anyway -_____-

Soooo some of you may know that todayyyy is my Birthday . I'm turning sixteen already . All grown up . Haha . I wanna say , 

"Thank you for all those wishes ! I really really appreciate it . I feel truly grateful . I do . Anyway , I love you all so muchh :) "

I have many thing going on in my mind now . I don't feel well just now but after all those wishes , i'm the happiest person ever . Thank you so so so muchhh ! Haha . And hari raya is near so i guess all of you bought your raya stuff . I did a little . So "SELAMAT HARI RAYA everybody !" To early haaaa . What the heck . Hahaha . May you all had a wonderful time . See you for the next post yaa . Tata .

No comments: