Friday, December 16, 2011

My boring life

        1449962931_6_oe-w_large  

          I'm having one of those days where i have my ups and downs in a day. Feeling angry plus sad plus happy plus thankful plus mad plus sad. K i've said that. Life truly is like a roller coaster. I'm tired of having soooo much problems. There is no one i can talk to. Even my parents. What about my friends? I barely see them now. School holidays..

          Today is a great day. I just got a freakin brand new phone. Guess what brand it is? I'm not telling you. Muahahaha. K.. I have to sell my old phone. Nooooo! I'd miss it :( But what can i do? My mom would take back my new phone if i don't sell it. Anyway, i wanna say "Thanks mom and dad. I'm sorry if i have ever hurt your feelings. I love you so so much :* "

          Honestly, i've been crying all night. Problems just tears me apart. I hate feeling like this. When i'm sad, i get back calm. Then something happened, i turn back sad. Whyyyyy?! T.T Can't i just have my day where i just got a new cool phone. Maybe this is a test. A test from Allah S.W.T. All i have to do is stay strong and be patient. Things can't get any worse right? Someday all of this will go away. Maybe not tomorrow but someday. I hope so.

          Now, i have a new crush. Can't tell you that either. Hehe :3 I like him but he doesn't know that and i don't want him to. That goes to everyone. I'll keep it to myself. Thats right. MYSELF! :D But what makes me wanna kill myself is he likes someone else. How cool is that?! And... she likes him too. Whyyyyy? Can i hang myself now? T.T Dear crush, i like you. Only if he knew that. Sad life..

          K people. I need  to ask you this. Is it wrong for me to stay single? No right. So stop asking me why. I have no reason for that but i just hate when people ask me why why why. Sorry.. THIS IS THE DUMBEST STATEMENT EVER! -,- K byee.

P/s: I LOVE ONE DIRECTION SO DAMN FREAKIN MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: