Thursday, December 22, 2011



          iPhone 4s...... I don't have to dream about it anymore. Hehehehehehe :3 Anyway next year i'll be having SPM. Omagad! This is soooooo SCARY. I won't be hanging out next year. After SPM of course. Wuuuuuu~ Sadlife. See what my dad said to my sisters just now....

Sister: "Alaaaa mana aci along pergi tengok wayang tiap tiap hari :( "
Dad: "Biar along lahh. Tahun depan dia tak boleh tengok dah."
Sister: *evil laugh*

          I know but it's so sad that next year is not gonna be so fun. I have to study ALL DAY.. 24/7 T.T I need to score 10A+. Ya thinks its easy? All i ever get this year is 5A -,-' *Itu pun tak 100% jujur. Hahaha. K dah dah. Now this year tinggal beberapa hari lagi nak habis. I shall party all night. Uuuuuyeahhh! Lol. Not that party party. I mean lepak lepak :D But i think i should get ready for form 5 subjects a week before school starts. Yeah i probably should to that. Urgh x(

          Anyway, the time is now 0119AM. Wowww its still early. LOL. Just kidding. Imma jump to bed k people. Good night.. don't let the bed bugs bite. See ya!


No comments: