Monday, October 24, 2011

          Hey readers. I'm feeling a bit down lately. You know what i mean. Problems just keep chasing me, every where i go. Seriously i'm SICK of handling problems. I'm going totally insane and my brain is about to blow off. KABABOOMMMMM ! Sigh -.- With final exams going on, i think i'm gonna kill myself damn it. No just kidding. Me so sad :( Me just cried :'( Me don't want to take this problem anymore.

          Thanks to Fajrina for making me feel better with her advice. I feel a bit okay after sharing some of my problems with you. I don't know who else to talk to. You're my best friend i ever had. You know all my weaknesses and try to make me a better friend. You also understands me well. Thanks for being my friend in hard and good times. Love you dude ! ;D

           I just need to keep strong and patient. Yeahh thats all that i need to do. Caiyok Shasha ! Woohoo -.-' Kay bye.

No comments: