Thursday, October 13, 2011

I am so SORRY

          Hellooo. You fine? Me? Ohh never been better. Now my problem is solved. For some. After another, another came up. Thats life aite? I need to share something. Can I? I mean. This really burdens me. Kay. I sometimes get the feeling that I'm not that good type of person. Not that bad -.-  I mean .. I sometimes hurt people's feelings although I do not intend any. Maybe the way I speak without thinking it. It's sooo STUPID! I really do wanna change but people make mistakes right. I repeat my own mistakes. This is so damn freakin anoyying. For example my friends. I really love you guys so much. I do and I know you all know that but what I don't know is when you guys get offended by my words. I AM SO SORRY! What more can I say. I'm not perfect and I too hate my own attitude.

          If I ever offend you guys again, do tell me. Please do not bury that feeling. I knowww it gonna get worse. And thats hurtful to you and me. We've been friends for a long long time. I realised that and there's a lot to know more about us. I really don't to ruin this friendship. I know you guys feel the same way. Just tell me what I did wrong. Please! :) Till next year and so on. We don't know the future aite? Lets be BFF -.-


To: Nur Fajrina, Naabihah Farha, Syabira Anis, Fatin Nabilah, Amirah Hanim, Afina, Rasyidah, Aliya adn to those who I offended.

No comments: