Thursday, October 06, 2011

Me

Tumblr_ls7w4wo0zs1qb0bzxo1_500_large

     Hey people. What's up yal? Me so long not update this freakin' blog. Me wanna say sorry. Me have no time to update cause me so busy. Me sorry. Again! Haha. So how's your life been? Fine? Fun? Okay? Me boring -.- So many stuff to do. Today me just finish doing lisan for the second time. Me like whattttttt? Me so nervous. Uhuk uhuk. Lol. Anyway me update this blog so that people visit more. Naahhhhhh. Me just B O R I N G. Haha. Sorry peeps. Me have no motive updating this bloggie.

     Me got problems now. So many problems, me mean unsolve problem. Get it? Yea? Great. Me just had fight with ehem ehem. Me don't want to tell. Me started it first anyway. Me feel so sorry. Me don't mean to hurt her. Me miss her :'( Me CRIED SMILED just now -.-' Me wanna say sorry to her. But me scared she'd ignore me. Me feels very very guilty. Truly.

Me Sorry!
     
     That all what me want to say. Nothing else. Bye peeps. Me need to study. Finals coming up. For form 4s like me, will be having exam for about 3 weeks. Me think. Me don't care. Me just want A+. Me wanna make mummy daddy proud. You feel me right? Lol. Kay bye bye everybody. Me gotta go. See ya.

No comments: