Sunday, January 13, 2013

Life as an eighteen y/o teenager.



Hi,
     It's been a while eh? I'm living my life.....by not doing anything. Sigh. I've been busy with driving license and everything. That's all. Nothing more. Hmm :( What about work? Me? I'll put that in mind. Probably. Now, all I need to think of is 'My Future'. Many questions running through my mind. What course should I take? Where would I go? Should I go overseas? Or maybe no? You see what I mean? I'm too young to think eveything on my own but I've made some list. Yeah I did. Not much but you can call it a list. Anyway, I have a lot to tell. We've gotten a bit better but still if I met them face-to-face I wish I have the guts to say "Hey! Sup?" Y'know. Like we used to. Let's just take things slowly. I'd make it up to them. Someday.

     On the contrary, I'm still 'on my own'. Just saying. Sigh. There's still no one I see that can break the wall I built. So hard ha? Cut the chase, I still haven't found the one. Too old school? Idgaf. Let's just say, I don't like fooling around with random people just to have fun. I have a reputation to uphold. C'mon....  But is it me or kids these days sees that having a boyfriend is an obligation. I don't get it. Perhaps I've been on my own too long and that I've toughen myself to live without these kind of 'things'. Maybe I'll see it one day. In shaa Allah. It's not that I'm homosexual or something but to me, I wanna be someone who really really really cares about you. Okay look at me, I'm talking crap!

     Okay this is all for know. Btw my mom is on her way for umrah. If you don't mind, I'll be grateful if you'd  pray for her safe journey there and return home safely. In shaa Allah. Thank you! Okay I shall have my dinner now. Bye kids x