Monday, January 14, 2013

Just read.



Sup?
     I seriously don't know what to write but since I am seriously bored to death right now so I'll just say what's on my mind. Everybody's been shitting and crapping about their so called love life. To be honest I don't give a fuck. Like c'mon give me a break people. It's not that I'm crying myself to tears because I don't have one but it just seems pathetic to talk about it like all the time.What? You don't have other things to think of? That's just bullshit. I'm sorry this sounds harsh or whatever but you really need to get over it. It's not like you're the only one who's having problems. I, myself have problems so shut up before I make you. Like what my father used to say to me. "Have standards. You know you're better than they are." Do not chase people. Be you and do your own thing. Work hard for things. The right people who belong in your life will come to you, and stay. You feel me? But for now. I don't need to think all of this crap. I need to live my life. I'm still a teenager. There's a lot to learn actually. Like those old people used to say, you won't stop learning till you die. That's deep brah. Really deep. Lol but hey, I'm still the old me. Working my ass off to get what I want. A friend of mine used to say, I'm the type of person that wants to achieve even more than the best. If you want to be on top then do it. Make an effort. I wanna make sure someday I am not going to regret for what I did not do. Mark my words, I'll do my best. In shaa Allah. I'm living my life baby. As an 18 year old teen. This bitch got old. Peace and I'm out. Mahalo x