Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Things I do today



Hi,
     How have you been? Okay cut to the chase. I've been quite busy for these couple of days although I didn't get out much. Stuck at home with the house chores. Another boring post I guess. Well, I can never stop you anonymous readers from reading this obnoxious blog of mine. But hey, this won't take long. I promise.

     Let's begin with me waking up at 6 o'clock in the morning. Oh it's still dark alright. Let's just say I promised my 'loving' sisters I'd make breakfast for them since mom is not here. Don't expect much. I only made scrambled eggs. Well, at first I thought of making pancakes for them but.....those things keep sticking on the pan. I was so frustrated. Soon, I give up. There, I've said it! -_-

     Breakfast was a disaster. Sigh. On the contrary, lunch was alright. Mmmhh yeah. Guess what? I've made roasted chicken by myself using my mom's recipe. It was superb! Can't deny that. Those spicy and sweet drumsticks. Omagad I'm drooling. Lol


Yummy ha? I know right. That looks good for a first timer like me. Yeah I'm so proud. Lmao I was joking. To be honest, it was kinda easy. Like seriously. Maybe someday I'll cook a bunch and sell it globally troughout this internet right? Lol who am I kidding? Pfft. Okay ignore me. 

      Catch up with more updates soon. Probably another meal. A better one of course. Alright I got another pile of clothes to iron. Ciao x