Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What I do



Hello,
     Everything's turn out well now. We working it out slowly. Mom just called. She's doing fine there. Alhamdulillah. It won't be long though. I hope all is well. In shaa Allah. So, boredom overloading. Someone please kill me! Lol. Just for you readers to know. I'm watching iCarly. Yeah.

"Your body is so soft and mooshie."

I don't even know how to spell 'mooshie' but those hot guys in shorts are darn kiuuuuutt. Come to mama! Wtf. A few hours ago, we (Just in case, my sisters and I including my dad) have bought some groceries. We've become independent liddat. Gimme a huge clap people! Lmao. Mom, I just want you to know that you can really rely on me now. I'm all grown up. I even learnt to cook, iron clothes and everything. I've made you proud haven't I? Even I, myself, proud of me. I love you. I love you. I love you. I hope that when I said I love you three times would be enough for you to feel my love. Idk what would I do without you, mom.

     I better do something that actually means something rather than sitting in front of this magic screen writing to an anonymous readers. Keep in touch with my next update xx